Donate to ACP
Photography is a universal language. Increasingly, it’s how we share experiences, empower each other, learn things about our world and capture our fondest memories.
As a nonprofit that creates experiences that enrich, inspire and transform – we thrive on community and togetherness. While the pandemic has created a barrier between our physical selves, creativity and innovation still rule the day – and photographers continue to open our eyes and interpret the ineffable.
Here’s how we’ve worked to help us all stay connected during 2020:
• Even though the pandemic required a 40% reduction of our budget (ouch!), we remain committed to supporting photographic artists directly through honorariums totaling $20k
• Conducted online “Camera Class for Kids” free workshops
• Brought the largest outdoor photo exhibition in North America “The FENCE” to Atlanta, featuring projects by 40 photographers from around the world, to the Beltline’s Eastside Trail (on view through June 2021)
• Presented an outdoor showcase of eight innovative Georgia Artists “The GA FENCE”, on the Beltline’s Westside trail (on view through June 2021)
• Developed innovative ways to showcase the work of over 400 talented photographers through online events and exhibitions which have been enjoyed by tens of thousands of engaged viewers
• When allowed back in the hospitals, we will continue our Teen Spirit workshop with inpatient teens at Scottish Rite and Egleston Hospitals.
Please help secure ACP’s ability to present meaningful programs and support artists with a one-time donation today or through an automated monthly contribution. No gift is too small.