Be a part of the incredible transformation that takes place each October when Atlanta is filled with photography. Create your own listing for both the printed and online ACP Festival Guide(s) via our web-based listing tool, which will launch in May.
Please sign-up for our email list to receive announcements about the #acpfest's 2019 deadlines!
Benefits of participating in ACP 2019 include:
Every listing will have an image. The best way to draw attention to your event in a photography festival is to include an image that you have permission to publish. If you cannot select an image to use, please consider a logo, or a photo of the interior of the venue.
In 2019, ACP will have an enhanced online Festival Guide which will include:
|ACP Festival Guide Listing Fees|
|$180||- Basic Listing includes:
- up to five photos (one for print, up to five for web)
- one main event (12-word description)
- one additional event at the same venue
- up to five artists
|$20||Additional event (three max.)|
|$10||Each additional artist after the first five|
|NEW, for 2019 - Expand Your Listing (Double-wide)|
|$150 (add'l)||- stretch your listing to a half page
- add a second image in the printed Festival Guide
- up to 26 words to describe your event
And here's an example of what a single-width listing looked like in the printed 2018 ACP Festival Guide:
And here's an example of what an online listing looked like in the 2018 ACP Festival Guide:
* Listing fee is payable when submitting your approved listing via Stripe. One transaction per listing. If you are an institution that uses a PO process, please contact ACP (404-634-8664) after proofing your listing for instructions on how to proceed. Unpaid Listings will not appear in the Festival Guide.